Horseback Riding – Four Ruins in Cusco
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cusco, Cusco
- Product code: CABC-1CP
Horseback Riding Cusco
This horseback riding Cusco provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexes located on the outskirts of Cusco. This fabulous half day tour takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco with a Spanish – English bilingual guide, first class horses and explanations of each of the places we visit.
Visit the four most important sacred Inca sites of tours Cusco, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, Puka pukara, all while horseback riding Cusco through the gorgeous scenery of the Andes.
- Transfer: Hotel - Ranch – Hotel.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English).
- Premium horses.
- Tourist Ticket (see below)
- Extra costs
You should bring:
- Tourist ticket (available for purchase at the first site we visit).
- Raincoat or poncho
- A bottle of water.
- Extra money.
- Do not bring plastic or disposable products
- The guide will have a saddle bag for the garbage
- Do not give candies or other products to the local kids
- Before taking any photos, ask the guide
- Do not gallop without the guide’s permission – Always listen to the guide’s instructions
- Always use the helmet
08:50 Briefing before starting the tour.
09:00 Pick up from your hotel.
09:20 Arrive at the trailhead and meet the horses there.
09:25 The guide will provide you with the necessary instructions and information to safely ride your horse.
09:45 Start the ride by going directly to visit the ruins of Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara, and Tambomachay.
11:15 Take a break, with amazing Andean landscapes in the background.
11:30 Return to the trailhead to finish the experience.
12:15 Transportation from the trailhead to the hotel.
12:45 Arrive at your hotel.